Here a Mock, There a Mock, Everywhere a Mock Mock
That sounds like a very sad day. We could have brought him some food though!
I agree with Melanie. You should have emailed us to bring you some food.
At least he had that banana!I shouldn't laugh at such a sad poem, but I did.
Shereen, I definitely laughed when I read it too. The day ended much better than it started... I picked him up from school and we got some dinner together :)
That sounds like a very sad day. We could have brought him some food though!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Melanie. You should have emailed us to bring you some food.
ReplyDeleteAt least he had that banana!
ReplyDeleteI shouldn't laugh at such a sad poem, but I did.
Shereen, I definitely laughed when I read it too. The day ended much better than it started... I picked him up from school and we got some dinner together :)
ReplyDelete