I am thrilled to report that last week I attended my first farmer's market in Huntsville called the Greene Street Market! Now I know where I can get some "real" milk (not pasteurized or homogenized and no antibiotics or hormones fed those grass-grazers) as well as real butter and cheese. Next time I will ask what kind of cows they are. Supposedly that is important information. I let you know soon if my bones, teeth and gut (so many more beneficial bacteria and enzymes) feel stronger. : ) I know it's not as simple as that but still am eager to see if there will be a difference in the health of this family. I like cows so much more now!
Nice, post Jeremy! ;) ...Is there a way to get notifications for when people post? We are about to plant a few things that can grow in small pots! woohoo! We'll let you know if anything actually grows...
ReplyDeleteGreat job writing the first post on Mock blog, Mom!
Oh, now I see that it DOES show that "old mommock" wrote the post... ignore my joke about Jeremy posting this...
ReplyDeleteWoohoo Mom! Way to be the first blogger for the old mockdonald farm! Does Ryan still think the milk tastes like vomit?
ReplyDeleteWhoa, Cheryl...that comment about your plants should really be it's own blog post!
ReplyDelete